Price from £45 per person (lowest price guarantee)
Brilliant location at Brighton Marina with amazing seaside views
Fantastic photo opportunity
4.4* Google review
Instant bookings only on Bookado
This fantastic location is based at the bustling Brighton Marina and is certainly one of our best bungee jumping venues. The fantastic location of the bungee jump allows jumpers to appreciate the stretching views of Brighton beach and distant shoreline of the sea at one side of the bungee jumping cage, and the contrasting city views of Brighton and Hove to the other side.
Not far from the centre of Brighton, this location is ideally located for a perfect day out for family and friends and allows jumpers to explore this vibrant and cosmopolitan town.
Located a short distance from the centre of Brighton, Brighton Marina offers plenty to keep you entertained with long after the adrenaline of your bungee jump has calmed down. From the Marina's range of shops to the extensive number of bars and restaurants, Brighton Marina combines entertainment in one of the most relaxing atmospheres in this excitable city. Moreover, with the variety of hotels and B&B's both in the Marina and surrounding area, you can easily extend your stay to a weekend and find out what draws so many people to one of Britain's most loved seaside retreats!
If you're nervous, then don't worry, our experienced instructors have calmed many nerves of the last few years. We also boast an exemplary safety record as we use the most modern bungee equipment possible and train our staff to the highest of standards.
Can't get the time you would like for the Brighton Jump? Then try our jumps in London or Windsor, alternatively purchase a Bookado Gift Card and come back at any time to book in just a few clicks.
- £49 per person
- Please arrive about 30 mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 to 3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Bungee jump alongside experienced and confident guides; conquer your fears!
- Spectators welcome free of charge
- Professional photographs will be taken by our camera system (purchase at additional cost)
- Free rebooking if the event is postponed due to extreme weather
- Car parking: Brighton Marina offers up to four hours free car parking.
- What to wear / equipment: dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are recommended.
- Weather: extreme weather conditions may affect this activity, mainly high winds and thunderstorms.
- Mobile contact number: Please ensure that you provide a contact mobile number after booking this activity.
- Health / age restrictions: Age 16-50 and we require you to consider yourself in good health.
- Maximum weight Limit: 120kg (18.9 stone)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size: of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)
Available on the Bookado Gift Card