- Prices from £15
- Incredible experience for all ages and levels
- 4.9* Google Reviews
- Enquire through Bookado
Mountain bike hire based in Ashton Court Estate, Bristol. We exist to inspire, excite and develop mountain bikers in Bristol and across the South West. Whatever your age, fitness or skill level, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and have fun.
Mountain biking is awesome! If you don’t already know how fun it is, hire a bike from us and see for yourself. If you already know or want to share the experience, then we’ve got you covered with our high quality rental fleet of Marin and Isla Bikes.
These bike trails are surrounded by the Nova mountains at Ashton Court, but there are other equally fun and challenging trails nearby. The local trails are graded blue for beginners and red for intermediate ability. The video below will give you a good idea of what’s available!
- £15 per person for 2 hours
- £20 per person for a full day
- 2 hours or full day
- Full equipment and instruction is provided
- Please bring a form of photographic ID – only a driving licence or passport is acceptable
- You will be required to sign a waiver on arrival
- Minimum booking of 4 people
- Above 7 years old
- Maximum weight limit of 120 kg
Please enquire below, include dates/times and quanity of bikes you would like to hire:
Available on the Bookado Gift Card