Price from £120 per person
1.6L turbo off-road buggy
Incredible purpose-built track
This Rally School Course enables you to drive the latest high-performance buggies from Walker-Adams on a purpose-built off-road track. The courses are designed to teach you to get the most out of driving a high-performance off-road vehicle and learn the skills of controlling it on our track; whilst giving you the options to master some impressive skills such as drifting and other manoeuvres!
You will get sessions in a high performance vehicle with a professional instructor. In between each drive there will be tips on how to improve your performance. To further enhance your skills you will have sessions in a single seater lower HP Rebel buggy to practice what you have learnt between your instructor sessions.
The course teaches the basics of Understeer / Oversteer. After a short class room introduction the course will focus on driving practice.
The Revolution 4 x 4 is a true lightweight 4 wheel drive off-roader. Combining 17” suspension travel on the front, 18” of travel on the rear, and a base weight of 700kg; its light, nimble and agile. Adding a 1.6ltr Ford Ecoboost turbo engine to the sequential gearbox, makes for a mind-blowing off-road performance
- £129 per person
- 3 Hours
- Professional instruction and tuition
- Revolution 4 x 4 buggy
- Race suits or waterproofs depending on the weather.
- Find available dates on the first Saturday of every month.
- Wear clothes you do not mind getting a little dirty.
- Minimum age is 16.
- Maximum height we have had in the buggies is 6ft 8in.
- Maximum weight we have accommodated is 23 stone but it does depend on your proportions.
- If you have an upcoming Birthday, Stag, Hen, Corporate party and want a unique and bespoke experience please contact us and let us know exactly what you would like.
- We offers; Quad biking, Rebel buggies, Clay shooting, Archery, Blind driving and Rebel Revolution!