- Prices from £60
- Great views of the harbour
- 4.7* Google Reviews
- Instant booking with Bookado
Have you ever wanted to have a go at dinghy sailing? Our taster days are the ideal opportunity to try this exhilarating activity! They are aimed at people with little or no experience of sailing. Whether you are a complete beginner; an old hand wishing to get back into sailing after an extended break, or perhaps you've got the basics and want to further your skills.
Our fully RYA qualified, experienced instructors will plan the day around your needs. We'll be getting you on the water in Bristol’s historic harbour and in to time you'll be sailing with confidence.
Where to find us:
We are located on the south side of Bristol Harbour. It is part of the Baltic Wharf Leisure Centre and is situated next to the Cottage Inn, half a mile down harbour from the S.S. Great Britain, off the Cumberland Road.
When travelling from the M5 Motorway exit at Avonmouth and follow the Portway (A4) which leads to Bristol Harbour. When approaching the Harbour from the west, cross Bedminster Bridge into Commercial Road and then proceed along Cumberland Road.
Metro Bus route – M2 : The service goes from Long Ashton Park and Ride to Temple Meads, along Cumberland Road, every 10 to 12 minutes, there is a stop just outside our centre.
- 6 hours
- Safety equipment and briefing
- Professional instruction
- Sailing boat and Lifejackets
- Minimum age of 16+
- Wear old clothes as you may get wet
- Bring change of clothes/ Towel
- Bring Swimwear to wear under a wetsuit
- Wear appropriate footwear: non -slip, closed toe shoes or trainers that you don’t mind getting wet
- Bring warm/ waterproof clothing, including hat and gloves if the weather is cold, wet or windy.
- Bring sun cream/sunhat if the weather is sunny and hot
- Also a packed lunch is recommended
Available on the Bookado Gift Card