- Price from £19.98; 15% Off - Peak discounts
- Close to Bristol city centre
- Over 91% excellent reviews on Tripadvisor
- Mysterious storyline of Jack Travis
- Instant Booking with Bookado
Jack Travis is a famous adventurer and archeologist. He explored Africa recently and got back with a lot of rare and expensive artifacts. He mysteriously disappeared from Bristol, but some say that he left a lot of clues in his warehouse that can lead you to a rare diamond. He stole it from Africa and donated it to be a part of the crown jewels. He disappeared from Bristol and the diamond is still in the warehouse. Grasp this chance to sneak into the warehouse and get your hands on the diamond.
This escape room is located in St Philips and is only a 10 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station and the Cabot Circus. After the experience we recommend you explore everything Bristol has to offer.
- 60 minutes
- Themed escape room experience
- Knowledgeable games masters
- Hints to help you through if required
- Minimum Age of 12
- Under 16s with parental guidance
Available on the Bookado Gift Card