Breathtaking London location; views of the London skyline
4.9* Feefo review
What better way to experience a bungee jump than with the back drop of the legendary O2 Arena in London? With this thrilling bungee package, you can do just that. You’ll be hoisted to an incredible 160ft above the London skyline in the bungee cage before taking that leap of faith, with nothing but a bungee cord and a giant airbag to save you. Upon arrival, you will be fully briefed by one of the qualified instructors before you are kitted up and securely fastened to the bungee cord. As you sit at the top of the cage you’ll have the O2 on one side and Canary Wharf on the other as your instructor counts you down. Then the only thing left to do is jump! Once you’ve landed back on solid ground, you will be able to purchase photos and videos of your jump to remember your experience for years to come.
Can't get the time you would like for the North Greenwich Bungee Jump? Then see jumps from UK Bungee at Bray Watersports Centre - Windsor.
- £59 per person
- Please arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 to 3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Bungee jump alongside experienced and confident guides; conquer your fears!
- Spectators welcome free of charge
- Professional photographs will be taken by our camera system (purchase at additional cost)
- Free rebooking if the event is postponed due to extreme weather
Need to know
- Maximum weight restriction is 18 stone
- Minimum age is 14. 14 and 15 year olds require parental or guardian permission
- Customers 50 years and above should seek medical advice prior to their event to ensure there is no medical reason for them not to participate.
- If you suffer from the following conditions you cannot jump: high blood pressure, heart condition, dizziness, epilepsy, pregnancy, asthma, neurological conditions and diabetes
- If you suffer from the following you should seek medical advice and provide a certificate before you jump: damage to neck, back, ankles or eyes
- Please inform the operator if you are taking any medication
- This experience takes place at the O2 Arena in London - other London venues may occasionally be available, please enquire on booking
- Please dress according to the weather as there may be no shelter
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn