- Price from £45 per person
- Breathtaking location with views across the countryside
- 4.9* Feefo review
- Fantastic photo opportunity
- Instant Bookings only on Bookado
Our Windsor venue is UK Bungee Club's flagship location as well as the most visited from jumpers from across the UK. Situated at the side of the calming Bray Lake, you'll be jumping amongst lush green countryside stretching for miles (all from a very high platform). You'll need all your courage to take the giant leap of faith.
Just a few miles from the royal town of Windsor, this venue is ideally located for a perfect day out for family and friends. From the nearby attraction of Windsor Castle to the excitement of Thorpe Park, there is plenty of ways to fill your day.
If you're nervous, then don't worry, our experienced instructors have calmed many nerves of the last few years. We also boast an exemplary safety record as we use the most modern bungee equipment possible and train our staff to the highest of standards.
Can't get the time you would like for the Windsor Jump? Then try our Olympic Park or North Greenwich jumps, alternatively purchase a Bookado Gift Card and come back at any time to book in just a few clicks.
- £75 per person
- Please arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 to 3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Bungee jump alongside experienced and confident guides; conquer your fears!
- Spectators welcome free of charge
- Professional photographs will be taken by our camera system (purchase at additional cost)
- Free rebooking if the event is postponed due to extreme weather
- Car Parking: There is a discounted car park fee of £2 for UK Bungee Club customers and this is payable byt the venue upon arrival. In order to receive the discounted price of £2 you will need to present your UK Bungee Club Car Parking Voucher which can be found in your Event Information Pack upon confirmation of your booking
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are recommended.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this activity, mainly high winds and thunderstorms.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact mobile number after booking this activity.
- Health / Age Restrictions: Age 16-50 and we require you to consider yourself in good health.
- Maximum weight Limit: 120kg (18.9 stone)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size: of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)
Available on the Bookado Gift Card