- Perfect day out with the kids
- 4.5* Google and Tripadvisor Reviews
- Cafe and Stone Baked Sourdough Pizza oven available onsite
Putt In The Park are a collection of mini golf courses and clubhouse cafes set in the beautiful and historic city of London at Wandsworth Park, Battersea Park, Acton Park and now Colchester Park. Our exciting and challenging putting courses have been specially designed to suit all abilities, from the novice to the experienced golfer. It’s great fun for all ages so the whole family can play!
Putt In The Park’s 15 hole course in Acton is on the east end of Acton High Street. Whether you are a weekly golfer or you have never played before, our course will provide you a well over par time.
Expertly designed to accommodate all ages, you’ll slalom your way through sidewinding slopes, cascades and rockeries. Whether you want to get the family out at the weekend and have a coffee and cake afterwards, organise an office lunchtime tournament and bite to eat or if you just want to relax and have a drink with your friends – Book now to secure your slot!
Acton Park Directions
- Rail - Acton Central Station
- Buses - The following buses stop at Acton Park 266, 206, 207
- £10 per Adult
- £8 per Child
- About 60 minutes
- 15 hole mini golf course
- Golf club and golf ball
- Scorecard and pencil
- Please get in contact with one of our agents for private hire options
- Tickets must be purchased via website before attending and restaurant tables must be reserved through email
Available on the Bookado Gift Card