- Perfect day out with the kids
- 4* Google and Tripadvisor Reviews
- Cafe and Stone Bake Pizza oven available onsite
- Instant Bookings with Bookado
Putt In The Park are a collection of mini golf courses and clubhouse cafes set in the beautiful and historic city of London at Wandsworth Park, Acton Park and Battersea Park. Our exciting and challenging putting courses have been specially designed to suit all abilities from the novice to the experienced golfer. It’s great fun for all ages so the whole family can play.
This venue is situated in the heart of Battersea Park, Putt in the Park offers an experience like no other be it seasoned pro or golfing newbie.
Expertly designed to accommodate all ages you’ll slalom your way through sidewinding slopes, cascades and rockeries as tree-top adventures weave through the canopies above. Whether you want to get the family out at the weekend and have a coffee and cake afterwards, organise an office lunchtime tournament and bite to eat or if you just want to relax and have a drink with your friends – Book now to secure your slot!
Battersea Park Directions
- Sun Gate is the closest pedestrian access in the furthest SW corner of the park.
- Rail - Battersea Park Station or Queenstown Road Station
- London Underground - Sloane Square, then take a taxi or 319 Bus
- Buses - The following buses stop on Battersea Bridge Road which is closest to Sun Gate entrance (319, 49, 345).
- £10 per Adult, £8 per Child
- About 45 - 60 minutes
- 12 hole mini golf course
- Golf club and golf ball
- Scorecard and pencil
- Please get in contact with one of our agents for private hire options
- 6 people per group
Available on the Bookado Gift Card