- Perfect day out with the kids
- 4.5* Google Reviews
- Cafe with food and drinks available onsite
- Instant Bookings with Bookado
Putt In The Park are a collection of mini golf courses and clubhouse cafes set in the beautiful and historic city of London at Battersea Park, Acton Park and Wandsworth Park. Our exciting and challenging putting courses have been specially designed to suit all abilities from the novice to the experienced golfer. It’s great fun for all ages so the whole family can play.
Wandsworth Park is Putt in the Park’s original café and 12-hole golf course is nestled under the trees in the heart of beautiful Wandsworth Park. Whether you are a seasoned golfer, or looking for a day out with the kids in the park, this is the place for you. Come in for our mouth-watering toasties and cocktails and bask in the sunshine.
Expertly designed to accommodate all ages you’ll slalom your way through sidewinding slopes, cascades and rockeries as tree-top adventures weave through the canopies above. Whether you want to get the family out at the weekend and have a coffee and cake afterwards, organise an office lunchtime tournament and bite to eat or if you just want to relax and have a drink with your friends – Book now to secure your slot!
Battersea Park Directions
- Rail - Putney Station or Wandsworth Town Station
- London Underground - East Putney or Putney Bridge
- Buses - The following buses stop on Putney Bridge road (220, 70)
- £10 per Adult, £8 per Child
- About 45 - 60 minutes
- 12 hole mini golf course
- Golf club and golf ball
- Scorecard and pencil
- Please get in contact with one of our agents for private hire options
- 6 people per group
Available on the Bookado Gift Card