- From £25; 17% Off - Peak discount
- Great location; not far from the Tower of London
- Perfect for Kids age 6+
- Less locks and codes; automated puzzles for a more immersive experience
- Instant Booking with Bookado
One of London's highly rated Escape Rooms brings you 4 thrilling puzzles to solve to create a perfect team building experience. A highly immersive and high-tech experience. Aim Escape uses exciting story lines, realistic sets, technology and characters to give you the most immersive experience from the moment you step into the building.
This listing is for the game "Spy Heroes" although, you're spoilt for choice in London's most immersive Escape Room.
You’re going undercover. Your friend James has gone off the grid and you need to check if he’s OK. You swing by his restaurant – the lights are on but James isn’t home. The door slams shut, trapping you inside. James liked his security high-end. A note on the table tells you that James is actually an international spy – this is all a cover for his espionage escapades. It’s his HQ and he has been snatched by the henchmen of his evil arch-enemy – Mr Supervillain. You must solve all the puzzles and clues in the room and deploy the huge array of gadgets to save your super-spy pal. As well as hardware and gizmos, you’ll need to think with the cunning of an ace agent – logic, speed and daring are required. Great for all the family – 6 to 60 welcome, comfortable clothes are advised.
The closest tube station is 'Aldgate East' location on the district line just 24 minutes from Victoria station.
- £25 Off - Peak
- £30 Peak
- 60 Minutes
- An immersive escape room experience
- A set that has been designed with the industries latest tech
- Immersive story lines
- Multiple areas in each escape game
- Age 6+
- Packages available for corporate, stag or hens. Just contact us.
- Difficulty - Medium
Available on the Bookado Gift Card