All inclusive price of £505
Pickup from your hotel
Private tour around Bath, Salisbury and Stonehenge
5* Google reviews
I will collect you from your cruise ship at Southampton at 9am and will drive you to Salisbury Cathedral, approx. 1 hour away. The cathedral was the inspiration behind Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth novel. It has a number of unique (and unusual) features which I will show you on our private walking tour of the cathedral - including the world's oldest working clock and an original copy of the 1215 Magna Carta.
After visiting the cathedral we will continue to Bath, approx. 1 hour away - the city where I was born and grew up. I will take you on a walking tour of this beautiful and charming city to show you its famous buildings which I will bring alive with stories of the city's past and present.
After lunch at a historic location in the city we will continue to Stonehenge where I will take you on a tour of the Visitor Centre and the ancient stone circle. Without a guide Stonehenge is just a bunch of interesting rocks. I will bring them to life with information on their history and the latest archaeological theories. Their purpose remains a mystery so at the end of our visit you can form your own opinion!
After exploring Stonehenge I will drive you back to your cruise ship at Southampton, arriving around 7 - 7.30pm.
- 9:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Tour is based on a pick-up at 9am and returning between 7 and 7.30pm. Earlier or slightly later pick-up times, and earlier return times are possible.
- All admission tickets are included
- Tour operates Monday to Saturday between April and September. For tours outside these months please us.
- Tour price depends on the number of people in your group (maximum 6 people). Please select the number of people in the calendar to show the price.
- We will be exposed to the weather during our walking tours at Bath and Stonehenge and we will be walking on grass at Stonehenge so please bear this in mind for your clothing and footwear.
- The price includes all entrance fees into the attractions stated above.
- Refreshments and lunch are not included.
- We do not go inside the museums in Bath (e. g. the Roman Baths) and it is not possible to go inside the stone circle at Stonehenge - you do get close to the stones.
If you are 5 people or more there is only luggage space for small day-packs in the vehicle.
Available on the Bookado Gift Card