Price from £8.10 (lowest price guarantee)
Best weekend activity
Ideal for sunny afternoons
4.9* Google reviews
Instant booking with Bookado
The perfect place to rent bicycles, not only can you use these to explore the exciting city of Brighton, but you can also visit some of the many surrounding attractions.
Head along the coast to see the famous white cliffs of the seven sisters, visit some of the vineyards of Sussex or discover the ancient hill fort of Cissbury Ring.
Bicycle is truly the best way to see all that Sussex has to offer!
- Cycle to historic Lewes and back via the South Downs
- Visit the ancient fort hill of Cissbury Ring
- Discover Brighton's highlights
- Cycle along the coast to the white cliffs of the Seven Sisters
- Rottingdean Coastal Path
- Along the Adulr River and up to Bramber Castle
- Visit Sussex's vineyards
- £9 per person
- Half day (3 Hours)
- Bike hire and helmet
- Map on request and route guidance
- Cycle hire on this listing is for an Adults Hybrid Bike or a Childs Bike for 3 Hours, if you would like longer please see our 'Full Day' listing.
-If you require another variation of bike (eg. Mountain, Road, Electric, Tandem, Folding or Touring Bike).
- Please get in contact once the booking is made, a small upgrade fee can be paid on pickup.
Available on the Bookado Gift Card