- Price from £28.50 (Lowest Price Guaranteed)
- Set in the Old Crown Courts with great places to snipe and ambush
- 4.6 star Google review
- Friendly atmosphere for beginners
Whether you're an experienced marksman or completely new to Airsoft, everyone is welcome here. If you’ve never played Airsoft before, or are still very new, don’t worry that’s totally cool! Set in a disused crown court in the heart of Bristol, this is the perfect location for the ultimate airsoft battle.
Each event starts with a safety briefing and a tour of the site, so you’ll soon know your way around and understand how each game works.
Our staff, Marshal’s and regular players are all enthusiastic about the sport and will be happy to answer any questions. We’re here to help you get the most enjoyment out of your Airsoft experience.
Ambush your opponents whilst cloaked in the darkness of the victorian prison cells or pick them out from the top of one of the many stairwells. This venue gives one of the most immersive airsoft experiences in the UK and one of the most exciting activities in Bristol.
The venue is just a 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station and nearby St Nicholas Market.
If you’re looking for a private hire session, this is available; just contact us.
- £30 per person
- Allow around 5 hours, 4 hours gameplay
- Full equipment hire included
- Unlimited ammo
- Protective gear
- Safety briefing
- Private hire available on Saturdays & Sunday Evenings
- Under 18s will need permission from parents or guardians before booking.
Available on the Bookado Gift Card