- Perfect weekend getaway
- 5* Google and Tripadvisor Reviews
- Instant Bookings with Bookado
- All Equipment Provided
Unique surfing & woodland wild camping weekends in Cornwall. Our overnight Surf & Wild Camp weekends in Cornwall are designed for those wanting to soak up a whole weekend of surfing and unwind in our woodland wild camp.
A fantastic introduction to everything surfing and much more than just a series of surf lessons, we’ll cover both surfing basics & surf theory before kicking back in our private Cornish camp.
Saturday | Surf & Camping
We will get straight into wetsuits and hit the beach; each of the surf lessons on Saturday is roughly an hour & a half long, giving you three hours of surf time. In our experience, this is the perfect amount of time to pick up and practise some key surf techniques before surf fatigue sets in. Each session is tailored to both the group and individual, whether your needing help as a first timer or looking to improve on previous experience, we’ll break down our coaching into understandable actions for you to understand and practise.
Around 4pm we’ll all head up in convoy to our woodland wild camp. You’ll need to provide your own food and drinks for the evening which you can grab from the supermarket across the road before we leave. At our camp, it’s time to kick back with a drink as we get into our surf theory session, where you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions and delve into all things surf related.
Sunday | Morning Surf
After a good nights rest and a light breakfast, it’s back to the beach to build on our successes from the first day and hopefully apply what you’ve learned. The instructors will still be on hand to guide the lesson and will carefully tailor each session to the skills of the group.
- 2 Days, 1 Night
- 3 surf sessions, total of 4.5 hours surf time
- Each session tailored to you and your group
- Light Sunday Breakfast and Free Tea and Coffee
- Dates available every Saturday between 16/05/2020 and 30/09/2020
- Items to bring surfing: Something to wear under your wetsuit. Some shoes to wear to the beach & a towel.
- Items to bring Wild Camping: Warm clothes, sleeping bag and your favourite food & drink.
Available on the Bookado Gift Card