The Avenue Cookery School is a family-run cooking school based in Wandsworth in South West London. The owner and head chef Diana is supported by her son Richard and daughter Sophie.
The food at The Avenue can be considered classic chic but full of fun twists and turns. Cooking classes vary from Thai and Mexican street food to vegan and gluten-free classes, with classes even online now there is certainly something for everyone! All the classes are taught in the school's beautiful kitchen facilities in a relaxed environment.
This Thai Cooking Class will tantalise those senses that Thai food specialises in!
On arrival, you will sit down, wine in hand, and enjoy a fun and vibrant demonstration from our experienced chefs, highlighting skills that you will need to make the dishes on the classes utterly delicious menu! When the demo is over you will get hands-on and create the menu for the evening. The chefs will be on hand to guide you through the processes and answer any questions you may have. At the end of the class, you will get to sit down and enjoy the flavours Thailand has to offer.
What We Offer
- A fun 2.5-hour class, whether booking alone, as a pair or in a group
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- An insight into Thai cooking
- Hands-on cooking class
- Delicious food to indulge in at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Making 2 delicious, Thai classics from scratch
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Flavour balance
- Having fun while cooking!
- Thai Cooking Class Menu
Dishes You'll Make
- Chicken or Halloumi Satay
- Thai Red Prawn (or Vegetables) Curry with Noodles
Catered for Allergies: Those keeping to a GF, LF, Vegetarian and Vegan diet can be catered for on request
- £80 per person and £150 per couple
- Bottomless Wine!
- Delicious and high-quality Thai ingredients
- All equipment and aprons.
- Top-notch guidance and authentic recipes
- Lots of photo opportunities
- For our bottomless booze classes we have a minimum age of 18 unless accompanied by a paying adult.
- Make your experience more special with Private Hire! SAVE 10% on any Private Hire / Corporate cooking classes with Bookado!