Remember to show your Bookado Membership pass on arrival. If you are yet to download it, check your email mailboxes (even your Junk) for "Your Digital Membership Card" and click the 'Save to My Wallet'.
Bookado Members save 25% (£9.50pp) when booking with Token Studios,join now!
Best BYOB activity in London!
5* Google reviews
Enjoying a pint after work is good but not as good as enjoying a pint and going to a pottery experience that covers everything you are expecting from a pottery workshop, This workshop is hosted in a fun, creative craft studio in central London. Token Studio is famously making each craft workshop into a creative, positive and fun party-like experience. If you ever want to try pottery? This is the only one you need to go to.
There are two large sections (Making & Painting) and several little steps in this ultimate pottery experience:
- You will be given a tour of our studio to see the whole process of how ceramics are made in the kiln
- You will experience how to throw a potter's wheel in the standing position.
- You will then "Fire" your creation on your own with our special technic
- You will also learn and get a demonstration of how to use a list of hand-building technics including slab building, pinch building and Coiling, you can even combine these skills with the wheel throwing to complete a mug with handle, cake stand, designer bowl or anything in your creative mindset.
- After the firing, you will be able to enjoy a very relaxing free of charge painting session which worth at least £28 to book on its own!
At the end of the session, you can decide to bring the piece of your creations home to air dry or you can leave it to Token Studio professional team to fire it and glaze it in the kiln, please be aware that the kiln firing service costs £10 for your first creation. You can purchase these firing vouchers in advance or decide to at the end of the session.
Your pottery will be ready to collect in 3 weeks. Please be aware that, as soon as the pottery is fired they are not recyclable anymore if you can't pick up your work within 60 days, they will be offered to our clients who like to use them or donating to the charity. If you are travelling a long way to pick up your work, you can always drop us an email to check whether they are ready or if the studio is open, the studio is open 7 days a week from 11 am to 8 pm apart from Bank holiday.
- £38 (Bookado Member price £28.50 - saving £9.50 per person!)
- 90 Minutes
- All clay, wheel, painting equipment and gown
- Your BYOB corkage
- Professional guidance and tuition
- Please note, bookings close 1 day and 8 hours before the session starts.
- Cancellation Policy: 1. All classes and workshops have to be booked a minimum of two days in advance; Payment must be cleared before attending. 2. We might not be able to guarantee the urgent booking without pre-arrangements, especially for party reservations; 3. If you have a voucher, please make sure you redeem the voucher with us before place your booking. If your voucher is expired, contact the website which provided the voucher to get a refund or extension. 4. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours before your appointment. We are sorry to not be able to refund your payment if you are late or missed your appointment or for any event once confirmation of booking has been sent as this is a ticketed event. 5. Please arrive on time, if you or anyone in your group is late you will not able to join the workshop, we deliver on-time services and each workshop has multiple groups/people, due to the fairness to the tutor and clients who arrive on-time, you won't be able to join the workshop as soon as the workshop starts. 6. If you wish to reschedule, there will be a £10 per person reschedule fee.
Token Studio, Unit 1, St. Saviours Wharf, 23 Mill St. London. SE1 2BE